Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dear Nathan,

It's been quite awhile since I've sat down to write you a letter.  Maybe that's because I've been too busy running after you day and night! ;)  You are growing and changing so much!  You are talking up a storm and are learning new words everyday.

The subject of your vocabulary is why I decided I needed to sit down and write to you.  One of your favorite and most frequently used words is "Jesus".  When you ask about Daddy and I say he is at work you immediately respond, "Jesus?"  When I tell you we are going to church or youth group you immediately respond, "Jesus?"  When we leave church you say, "Bye Bye Jesus".  You love to listen and sing along to "Jesus Music" especially if it's in the youth room or in the car.  Your favorite books to read right now are all about "Baby Jesus".  You even have a Nativity set that you love to play with.  Your favorite part?  Baby Jesus!

Obsessed seems like the wrong word to use but for lack of a better word I'll just say it:  You are obsessed with Jesus at this point in your life!  And I'll let you in on a secret--Daddy and I hope your "obsession" continues and grows into a loving relationship that will stay with you throughout your life.

We love you so much son and so does Jesus!  :)

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment