Friday, May 16, 2014

31 Fundraiser!

Ben and I are excited to announce our first Adoption Fundraiser!  We've partnered up with my friend Sarah Sherman who is a 31 Consultant!  If you've never heard of 31 you are missing out!  Their products are amazing!  I have several of their bags and have to hold back from ordering more every time a new catalog comes out!  You can check out their full catalog here.  Here's the scoop for our fundraiser:



We have set a goal to sell at least 20 Utility Totes.  By selling 20 Totes we can raise $250 for our Adoption!  

I have several of these bags myself and love them!  They are great for traveling, the beach, or the pool!  If you want to personalize your tote it's an additional $8.  Information on personalization (fonts, colors, etc.) can be found here: 


They have several add-on items that go great with this tote bag if you're interested (I of course have BOTH!):



If you're interested in ordering please contact me by e-mail at: alishalikestoteach@yahoo.com and let me know what color tote bag you want.  Each tote bag is $40 and that includes shipping and tax!  

Thanks for your support everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment