Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hope


To some this may just be a diaper bag (okay a VERY CUTE diaper bag!) but to me it represents so much more.  When we decided to start the adoption process that eventually led to us bringing Nathan home, I had been waiting 3 long years to start a family.  I watched as my friends registered for baby items, set up nurseries, and decorated their future child's room.  I desperately wanted to be doing this very same thing!  

Once we started filling out our paperwork and attending our adoption certification classes I let loose and started preparing to bring a baby home.  The very first item I purchased when we were "paper pregnant" with Nathan was a diaper bag.  

Now that we are officially "paper pregnant" again I decided I needed a NEW diaper bag.  This is the first item I've purchased for our future child.  When I look at it, it reminds me of what is coming.  I have hope that the Lord will again pick the perfect baby for our family.  I wait with expectation, anticipation and much joy!  

1 comment: