Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Cookies!

Decorating Christmas Cookies is one of my favorite Christmas Traditions!  My grandparents always made the cookies and then we got together with everyone who could come to decorate them.  This year my Mom, Nathan and I made and decorated the cookies.  It was so much fun!




Nathan loved that he got to lick the "Big Spoon"


In our family all cookies get decorated with a layer of white frosting first.  Then other colors and decorations are added.  My Grandpa is usually given this job.  My Mom took over since he wasn't here to help.  If you're reading this Grandpa it wasn't quite the same without you!





Truth be told the only thing this little boy wanted to do was EAT the cookies!  After decorating and eating 2 cookies and being told he would eat not more he decided he was finished! Ha!


I didn't actually get a picture of him biting into a cookie.  By the time the above cookie got to his mouth the cookie was gone.  This kid has quite the sweet tooth!  We are in trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment