Friday, May 29, 2015

Miss Cindi

When we first moved to Bakersfield and I found a new teaching job we knew that we would need to find someone to watch Nathan part time so Ben could have regular office hours at the church.  Up until this point Nathan was in Daddy's care full time.  Ben loved his time with Nathan as a baby but the older Nathan got the harder it was becoming to do two jobs at once.

When I went searching for childcare for Nathan I wasn't sure what to expect.  I toured some day care facilities but it didn't seem like the right fit for us.  I then started interviewing home day care providers.  Cindi was the second woman I interviewed.  I felt comfortable with her right away.  Her home was clean and organized.  The children in her care seemed happy and healthy.

Nathan started with Cindi two days a week when he was 9 months old.  This last year he started going four days a week.  There is no one I trust more with my kids.  Nathan is not an easy child to take care of.  He's stubborn and strong willed.  But he also loves big.  And he LOVES "Miss Cindi"!

Today was Nathan's last day in her care.  Next year he will start attending the preschool at our church four days a week and Silas will start going to Cindi's.  I will be forever grateful to this woman who has loved on our children like they were her own!






No comments:

Post a Comment