Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shopping!

For three years I have patiently (okay not so patiently!) waited to start planning, painting and decorating our future baby's room.  No more waiting!  Today my Mom, Grandma and I went looking for fabric for the baby's room!  We found a pattern that includes everything you might want or need for a crib and a bunch of diffferent fabric swatches.  I'm pretty sure I've finally settled on three of them--I'll try to post pictures soon.  I've found a crib and dresser online that I like (Thanks for your help Stacey!)  And my friend, Crystal and I plan to start painting next week!  Even though there are still many unknowns when it comes to our baby I'm excited to finally let loose and get busy preparing !  Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. yeahhhhhhhhhh Alisha!!!! That is soo exciting!!! Do you have a timeline at all? ( by the way this is sarah jugan )

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i am so excited for you guys- you will be awesome parents. that will be one lucky kiddo:)

    keeping you guys in my prayers.
    quinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your blog looks!! You really figured things out :)

    ReplyDelete