Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shirt Fundraiser!

Help us raise money for our adoption, and look good while doing it! Our good friend, Bobby Dean, has designed shirts for us to wear and sell to help raise funds for our adoption. If you read our support letter you'll recognize the following verse from Isaiah 41:9-10:

I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Now you can wear this verse on a shirt, wherever you go!

This is the Women's Shirt (Smaller & Fitted)
Click HERE for sizing info!

This is the Men's Shirt!
Click HERE for sizing info!

If you're interested in ordering please contact us at: alishalikestoteach@yahoo.com with sizes and quantities! All shirts are $20.  We do have a small sampling of sizes in stock if you are anxious to get one right away. First come, first serve! Thanks for supporting us!

If you'd like to pay for your shirt now instead of sending us a check just click on the donate button below our adoption fundraising thermometer.



1 comment: