Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Amazed

I wonder if God thinks I'm funny.  I bet he laughs when I get stressed out about little things.  He probably chuckles when I get excited about answered prayers.  But seriously....after all this time of being a Christian, I still forget how much God loves me and is willing to provide for me and my family if I simply submit to his will and timing.

He has been doing so many amazing things in our lives lately!

Almost the minute our house went on the market we had buyers making offers.   Although our house still isn't sold yet we are grateful that when one contract ends (we are currently on the 3rd!) another one instantly begins!  We know it will sell when it's supposed to.

He's provided a new church family that have embraced us with open arms.  And I have a teaching job for this next school year!  AMAZING!  What's even more amazing is that it's in an awesome district and in the grade level I love.  Plus did I mention the district pays for my ENTIRE family's benefits?!  So blessed!

We've even been able to find someone who will watch Nate for us a couple days of week so Ben can put some hours in at the office.

So thankful for God's grace and mercy amidst all of this--as I worry He confidently looks ahead to the plan He has laid out for me.

Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment