Monday, August 27, 2012

My Gym!

We decided to take Nathan to a free' class at "My Gym".  What a fun place!  We will be definitely be back!



Checking everything (and everyone!) out and taking it all in...
 


The calm before the storm--I don't think he sat still the entire class!


This was by far Nathan's favorite toy.  He loved climbing through and playing peek-a-boo!

 


Watch out, here I come!
 


Look Mom--I can get out by myself!


He slid down the slide with my help--but it was tricky since he kept on stopping himself with his feet!


Breaking the rules already--my fellow Kinder Teachers would not be happy I let him do this! Ha!


Trying out the trampoline!


He was actually able to pull himself up on this--something we've been working on with him at home!  And the best part--it kept him contained.  Maybe we need to buy one for home...haha!
 
 


He wasn't too sure about the ball pit since he couldn't figure out how to move around once inside it.
 


Trying out a ball
 


Hanging hoops!



Trying out the swing!



I guess this one wasn't as fun--or maybe he was getting tired!  The class was an hour long and he crashed while drinking his bedtime bottle--not a normal occurrence!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment