Thursday, October 11, 2012

52 Weeks

Is it possible that it's been a year since Nathan came into our lives?!  It's hard to believe I did anything else on Thursdays but blog about our cute little guy!  Although I will continue to blog, my weekly posts will be coming to an end...sniff sniff!



Another hair cut!  (His 4th one!)  He did not enjoy sitting still for this one however! :(


Nathan loves putting things inside of other things--stacking cups are a fav!


Mom, can you wash my toys with the laundry?


I don't want to grow up Mom and Dad!  (Don't worry, we don't want you too either!)


What?! There's nothing wrong with having a few pink toys Daddy!
 


Don't even think about it...
 


He gets excited and claps when he figures out how to make a shape go in!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment