Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby Shower!

My friend Crystal threw me an amazing baby shower!  Mommy hood is slowly starting to feel more real!

The refreshment table

The soda matched the color theme!  Cool!

Crystal makes the best cake pops!

A special banner for "Baby George"!

Yummy cupcake favors!

Cute Decorations!

The fruit dip was AMAZING!

More cake pops!


As guests arrived they decorated onesies for Baby George!  I had been worried I would have nothing for baby to wear when we first get home from the hospital.  Thanks to Crystal's thoughtfulness that won't be a problem now!

Loved this onesie made by my friend, Tiffany!

More cute onesies made by guests!

Me and my mom, aka Grandma!

The party planner, Crystal and I!

Opening gifts...

Cute bouncer/rocker


The gift must have been scary?!


No comments:

Post a Comment