Monday, February 20, 2012

Klutzy Mommy

So if you know me well you know how klutzy I am.  I am constantly running into things, tripping and hurting myself.  I often wake up with bruises and can't remember what I bonked into the day before!  For years I have had bruises on my legs that correlate with the height of our bedposts in our bedroom.  Just as soon as I think I'm getting better at navigating around them in the dark I find a fresh bruise in the morning!

Lately I have been worrying about the fact that I may find myself in a klutzy moment with Nathan in my arms.  Well tonight it happened.  I got up to change his poopy diaper and tripped over Moose, our dog and fell bumping into Nate's jumperoo.  (I actually trip over Moose quiet often which is hilarious given his size--you think I would see all 80 lbs of him!)  He immediately started screaming his head off and I started freaking out thinking he was hurt.  He never actually left my arms when I fell--Thank God!  I think it scared him more than anything since moments later his screams turned into laughter.  I however took a little longer to recover.

Here's to hoping my klutziness gets better with age...for Nathan's sake and mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment