Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nathan's First Food!

I am determined to make Nathan's baby food at home in order to save money and sneak in more nutrition.  We started with yams!


We rinsed, peeled and diced the yams first.

Now they are ready to steam in my baby food maker
 (This was an awesome baby shower gift!)


The containers are ready to go to store Nathan's yams!


Then I use my baby food maker to puree the steamed yams. 
 I love that this model uses one container to both steam and puree!  Less Mess!



Filling up the containers for Nate's meals.


First Bite!


Thinking about it...


What?!  You're going to put more in my mouth?!


And more...


I have a feeling a lot of bibs are going to be turning orange this week...


Not sure if I like this Mom!



The rest of the yams are ready to go in the freezer for Nathan's meals for the week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment