Thursday, May 3, 2012

29 Weeks



Sitting in a grocery cart for the first time with my fancy homemade cart cover!  (No, I did not make the cart cover--but a wonderful lady from church did!)
 


Trying out a sippy cup for the first time!  I think he thinks it's a toy that water comes out of!

Most of the pics I get of Nathan turn out like this--happy smile, but closed eyes!


My Dad happens to love trains--okay, that's putting it mildly--he's OBSESSED with trains!  So I took this pic for my Dad--but wouldn't you know Nathan decided to make a face that reminded me of my Dad!  I swear he used to make this face at us when we were little. Actually, I think he still makes this face now! Ha!


Daddy did my hair--can you see my faux hawk?!


Sitting on the new couch!  He slips and slides all over this thing!


Wide-eyed!


Trying out my new pajamas from Grandma.  And yes they're size 18 months! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He could share his clothes with Miss Norah :)

    ReplyDelete