Thursday, June 28, 2012

37 Weeks



Bath time like a big boy!


Cooling off in the jumperoo


Nathan's new buddy Ashton who's exactly one month OLDER than him (but not necessarily bigger-ha!)
Do you notice what Nathan has in his mouth?  Yes that's right--he stole Ashton's pacifier.  (Just like he stole Callen's!)


Smiley Boy!

Yes I know--this is not a picture of Nathan.  It's a picture of my super hot husband.  I mean really, isn't he a stud?!  Love you honey!  (I wonder how long it will take him to actually read our blog and figure out I put this pic of him on here-ha!)

Puppy Love


A friend recommended this teething toy--Nathan loves it!  It's as close to a pacifier as he'll get (well unless that pacifier belongs to someone else!)


Trying watermelon for the first time


Is this edible Mom??
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big!! Love you guys and pray you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete