Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dear Nathan,
It has dawned on me that I have written you quite a few letters already and you are just now 7 weeks old!  As the days, weeks and years go by I'm sad to say my letters will probably get few and farther in between.  Not to  worry though--I'll make sure to always write about the major milestones. :)  Lately you have started cooing and making noises when you're awake.  It's almost like you're talking to us--we just wish we knew what you were saying!  For now we just use our imaginations--and boy you really don't sell us short on all the compliments you hand out!  You also tend to make much louder versions of these noises while in our arms getting ready for bed. We are hoping you will soon realize those types of  noises (at the high volume and pitch they are performed in) are not appreciated.  We love you so much son!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment