Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sleep Talking

Some of you may not know that I am a sleep talker.  Ever since we have been married Ben tells me about the weird things I do and say in my sleep each morning.  I have taught in my sleep, telling kids to sit criss cross applesauce. I have screamed about a bear chasing me in my sleep.  And now apparently I am soothing Nathan in my sleep.  Ben has been sick lately and it seems to get worse at night.  Last night, when he was coughing, I proceeded to pat him on the back (Okay Ben is now saying it was his butt...) saying, "It's okay Nathan.  Go to sleep.  Ssh.  Ssh. Ssh."   When he asked me what I was doing I apparently said "Oh, you're not Nathan".  Then as I was falling back into a deeper sleep I said again, "Go to sleep Nathan.  Night Night".  I wonder what I will say in my sleep next?

2 comments:

  1. That is soooo funny!!! (& sweet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband does the same thing. the most annoying part is when he goes into the kids room and wakes them UP!!! they are dead sleeping and he is shushing them like to get them back to sleep....then he ends up waking them up! horrible!

    ReplyDelete