Thursday, March 22, 2012

23 Weeks



Laughing!


More laughing!


I love my rice cereal!


My "on the loose" sticker is missing from my DOC Band because I pulled it off in my crib! 
 a

Lovin' on the hungry caterpillar!
 


Taking a cat nap with Mommy before boarding the plane for his first flight!


This stuff is really good!


Hanging out on Grandma's couch



Visiting Grandma in her classroom at school


He's official with a visitor sticker and everything!



Hanging with Daddy in Grandma's Classroom


Taking a bath in Grandma's sink...it was pretty slippery!


Girls would kill for those eyelashes!


Daddy and Nathan time!  When Mommy tries this all she gets is her hair pulled!


Practicing sitting up on Daddy's tummy




Talking a walk at Grandma's


Happy boy! 


My 2 Men! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment