Sunday, May 22, 2011

Change is Good!


Help us raise money for our adoption!  Throw your spare change in a jar, and watch how quickly it adds up.  It's an easy way to come alongside our family and even your own kids can help!

Whether nickels, dimes, and pennies too,
Or the "change" that welcomes someone new
into our family, it's understood,
That either way, "Change is good!"

I found this fundraiser on another adoptive family's blog (Thanks Andy & Kiara at andykiara.blogspot.com!)  These labels can be mailed anywhere, or if you live nearby, I can drop off a jar to you.  

Please leave a comment on our blog or e-mail me at alishalikestoteach@yahoo.com if you'd like to participate in this fundraiser! 


 Feel free to use this idea for your own fundraiser, just credit the name back to andykiara.blogspot.com, and the poem to Sarah T.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alisha! I'll participate! :) I would love to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete