Friday, May 27, 2011

Friends who can relate...

Tonight we met up with 3 other couples from our adoption class--what a blessing!  It was so nice to hear my fears being validated by others who are also going through the adoption process.  My worries are the same worries others are having!  My thoughts are the same thoughts of other future adoptive moms!  Now that we've finished our classes and home study interviews we are getting ready to enter into a undetermined time frame of waiting.  I think we all realized tonight how easy it is to let our fears, insecurities and anxiety creep in and take over now that we aren't reviewing and discussing adoption related stuff on a weekly basis.  And now I am even more aware how I specifically need to pray for myself and others who are embarking on this adoption journey.  Thanks for a wonderful evening guys--you know who you are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment